Beyond the expensive car or fancy clothing, a good Listing Agent in Gwinnett lives and dies by marketing. Marketing sells homes. Ask to review a complete copy of the Agent’s marketing plan. Precisely, what is the Agent going to do to sell your home?
When you need to sell your home, you need a REALTOR® who can act quickly to the ever changing marketplace. If you are interviewing agents, here is the bare-bones minimum you should expect:
- Professional signage, including agent’s cell phone number.
- Lockbox accessible by Agents
- Daily electronic monitoring of lockbox access
- Follow-up reports on Buyer showings w/feedback to the Seller
- Broker previews
- Incentives for Broker/office previews
- Staging advice
- On-line advertising with a major newspaper site
- MLS exposure with 8 to 12 professional photographs
- Virtual tour
- Distribution to major web sites
- 24-Hour Informational Voice Mail
- Financing flyers for buyers
- Minimum of 1 open house, providing its location is a candidate
- Feedback to Sellers on Buyer calls and home viewings
- Updated CMAs after 30 days
- E-mail feeds of new listings that compete
- Updates on neighborhood facts, trends and recent sales
Remember, no single tactic sells homes. It’s a combination of all those methods that sell homes.
At Atlanta Housing Source, we want to be your source for real estate. If you are considering selling your home in Gwinnett, Cobb, North Fulton, or Forsyth, we want to speak with you to see if we are the people to help.
If you would like a FREE AUDIO on how to sell you home with tips and strategies that we recommend you do PRIOR to putting your house on the market, just e-mail us at info@AtlantaHousingSource.com and put “FREE Audio on Seller Marketing” in the subject line and we will send you the link to listen to our recommendations.
Also, if you would like a personal home evaluation, we will be happy to meet with you in person. Simply call Mark Lackey at 404-886-8789 today.