Longpointe subdivision, located in the Northern area of Alpharetta in Forsyth County, GA.
Longpointe subdivision, Alpharetta, GA. is conveniently located in Forsyth County near Windward Parkway. The neighborhood is only minutes away from fine shopping and dining at North Point Mall.
Longpointe very close to outstanding amenities. North Georgia North Point Mall, and Cheesecake Factory. Longpointe is one of Alpharetta’s most established and desirable neighborhoods.
The outstanding local schools that serve Longpointe are; Big Creek Elementary School, Piney Grove Middle School, South Forsyth High School. The school buses make stops throughout the neighborhood.
Homes in Longpointeare typically priced from the $425,000 to $500,000, so there really are homes in a choice of price ranges for any Alpharetta or Forsyth County home buyer.
SEE ALL LONGPOINTE HOMES FOR SALE:
Deerlake subdivision, located in the Northern area of Alpharetta in Forsyth County, GA.
Deerlake subdivision, Alpharetta, GA. is conveniently located in Forsyth County near McGinnis Ferry Road. The neighborhood is only minutes away from fine shopping and dining at The Avenue at Forsyth.
Deerlake very close to outstanding amenities. North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall, and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Deerlake is one of Alpharetta’s most established and desirable neighborhoods.
The outstanding local schools that serve Deerlake are; Brookwood-Forsyth Elementary School, South Forsyth Middle School, Lambert High School. The school buses make stops throughout the neighborhood.
Homes in Deerlakeare typically priced from the $350,000 to $500,000, so there really are homes in a choice of price ranges for any Alpharetta or Forsyth County home buyer.
SEE ALL DEERLAKE HOMES FOR SALE:
See all Real Estate in the Deerlake tract.
(all data current as of
4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Square foot source: Tax Record
5 beds, 5 full baths
Square foot source: Builder
5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
Square foot source: Tax Record
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2015 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Data last updated: 4/24/15 11:16 PM PDT.
Walk Score provided by walkscore.com.
For issues regarding this website and/or listing search engine, please contact our support team.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM
Program of GAMLS. All real estate listings are marked with the GAMLS Broker ReciprocitySM
thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2015 GAMLS. All rights reserved.
Westgate at Chadbourne subdivision, Alpharetta, GA is conveniently located in south Forsyth County near Union Hill Rd and McFarland Pkwy. The neighborhood is only minutes away from fine shopping and dining at Windward Parkway, North Point Mall, and The Avenues at Forsyth.
Westgate at Chadbourne is very close to outstanding amenities like the Alpharetta Athletic Club, the Ed Isakson Family YMCA, the Greenway, and GA 400 (placing you minutes away from the north Georgia mountains or downtown Atlanta). Westgate at Chadbourne is one of south Forsyth County’s most established and desirable neighborhoods. It’s the best of two worlds! You get an Alpharetta address with Forsyth County taxes.
The outstanding local schools that serve are Midway Elementary, Piney Grove Middle, and South Forsyth High. The school buses make stops throughout the neighborhood.
Homes in Westgate at Chadbourne are typically priced from the $190,000 to $275,000, so there really are homes in a choice of price ranges for any Forsyth County home buyer.
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match
the specified search criteria.
ARE YOU READY to take that next step to building equity for yourself instead of someone else? The following is the basic process for purchasing a home:
- Funds needed – In addition to a down payment, you also need cash for closing costs. Several loan programs may help with these costs. You may also be able to make this a negotiating point in the offer you put on a property.
- Hire a Buyer’s Agent – Be sure you’re working with a true professional and someone you feel comfortable with. A Buyer’s Agent insures you are being fully represented in a transaction.
- Get A Loan Pre-Approval – The real issue with real estate financing is not just getting a loan, but getting the loan that’s right for you. Meet with lenders to find out how much you can afford and find out which programs are available.
- Look at Homes – Before you look, list the features and benefits you want in a home. Consider pricing, location, size, layout and extras. Decide what’s most important and how much you’re willing to compromise.
- Choose a Home – Review your notes to narrow down the choices. When you find the home of your dreams, your Buyer’s Agent can help you be sure it is a good fit for you and your family. It is also a part of your Buyer’s Agent’s job to help you consider all of the pros and cons of the property including its future resale value.
- Get Funding – The mortgage you choose will be determined by how much down payment you can afford, your credit rating, and your income. Shop around with mortgage brokers, banks, and credit unions to find the financing that works for you.
- Make an Offer – An offer is more than just the price you’re willing to pay. It also includes the terms and timeline of the Agreement. Sellers may accept the offer, reject it or make a counter-offer.
- Get Insurance – Shop around for homeowner’s insurance. Ask your Buyer’s Agent which other insurance policies may be required for your new home.
- Closing – This is the official meeting where the transaction happens. A closing attorney will make sure all of the required paperwork is complete. Then it’s official. You get the keys!
- What’s next? Transfer your utilities, move in, check out the neighborhood, and enjoy your new home!
At Atlanta Housing Source, we want to be your source for real estate. We can help you find that perfect property in Gwinnett, Cobb, North Fulton, or Forsyth, whether it be for your personal residence or investment property. Don’t delay in contacting Mark Lackey at 404-886-8789 to learn more about the process and to view properties.