Historic Norcross was voted Best Downtown and Arts & Cultural Scene by GWINNETT MAGAZINE. Enjoy the following activities with a special someone or your family.
- May 17 – The Whistle Stop Farmer’s Market Opens – Fresh local produce, kids’ crafts and live music, every Tuesday at 4pm.
- May 21 – Annual Norcross Classic Car Show
- May 21 – “The Patron Saints Project” – Free evening of music under the stars featuring R&B artist Xavier Lewis and kalimba player Kevin “Kalimba Man” Spears. Bring your blanket.
- May 28 – Strawberry Stroll – 5K run, edible fun downtown with live music, strawberries for sale and strawberry treats and specials in all the shops.
- June 4 – “Date Night Downtown” begins with monthly events featuring live music, dinner specials and a variety of hotspot activities.
- June 18 – “Movie Night” – begins with several free outdoor movies. Bring a blanket and picnic. First feature is “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”.
- July 3 – Annual “July 3 Celebration” – Family fun begins at 4pm.
- July 16 – “Bluesberry Festival” – Savor fresh blueberrie while enjoying some of the best blues bands in metro Atlanta.