Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home4/solidsou/public_html/atlantahousingsource/wp-content/plugins/facebook-button-plugin/facebook-button-plugin.php on line 277
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home4/solidsou/public_html/atlantahousingsource/wp-content/plugins/facebook-button-plugin/facebook-button-plugin.php on line 280
In our vast experience in working with home sellers, the following are some of the characteristics sellers say they need in a Realtor:
- Experience – Let new agents learn the business on somebody else’s dime.
- Education – Ask about degrees and certifications.
- Honesty – Trust your intuition. Your agent should speak from the heart.
- Networking – This is a people business. Some homes sell because agents have contacted other agents.
- Negotiation skills – You want an aggressive negotiator, not somebody out to make a quick sale at your expense.
- Good communicator – Sellers say communication and availability are key.
- Finally, ask for a personal guarantee. If the agent won’t guarantee performance and release you from a listing upon request, don’t hire that agent.
At Atlanta Housing Source, we want to be your source for real estate. We can help you understand if now is the right time to sell or if you should wait until the market improves. Whether you live in Gwinnett, Cobb, North Fulton, or Forsyth, we can provide you with a reasonable estimate of your home’s value over the phone. Of course without actually seeing your home, we will only be able to give you an estimated range.
Should you prefer a more accurate evaluation, we can set up an appointment for one of our Realtor specialists to visit with you and share suggestions about putting your home on the market and provide you with a Competitive Market Evaluation.
YES! I want to know what my home is worth! Please email info@AtlantaHousingSource.com or call Mark Lackey at 404-886-8789.
If you would like a FREE AUDIO on how to sell you home with tips and strategies that we recommend you do prior to putting your home on the market – just e-mail us at info@AtlantaHousingSource.com