Specialty rooms and spaces are becoming more and more popular. If you have an extra room or unused corner in your home, think about turning it into one of the following areas. Here are some ideas for planning that special space:
* Media Area: Enjoy audio, video, and other media and store the equipment.
* Wine Cellar: A cool, dark place is best for wine storage.
* Library: Set up elaborate or simple shelving, a comfortable chair, and a reading lamp.
* Sewing Room: Arrange a work table, ironing board, shelves, and storage.
* Meditation Room: Retreat from noise and other distractions.
* Hobby Room: Plan plenty of work space for crafts, scrapbooking, painting, and the like.
* Mini-Gym: Make working out fun with a stationary bike, weights, treadmill, and a TV!
* Playroom: Set aside space for children or grandchildren to play and store toys.
* Extra Closets: Make a great place to store out-of-season clothes.
With a little imagination and planning, you can use every corner, area, or room of your home efficiently. Feel free to call or email me if I can help you, a friend, or a family member with any of your real estate needs.